We integrate robot stations, mainly for industrial use.
We provide production process robotisation services in the fields of:
- machine operation
Our goal is to constantly improve processes realised during industrial works in production plants, and in turn relieve workers and modernise standards at the various stages of production.
The work of the robot can also be supported by various systems – including advanced sensors, vision systems, gripping systems, vacuum technology and others.
Our offer of robotisation of production process also includes support for the above mentioned systems. We build robot lines using 6-axis, palletising, delta and SCARA robots.
Check out our list of robotised applications
Types of robotised applications:
- Operation of machines, e.g. machine tools, injection moulding machines, welding machines, eccentric presses
- Operation of powder paint shops, assembly lines, etc.
- Robotised MIG/MAG, TIG welding
- Robotised palletisation, reducing costs and increasing process efficiency
- Painting robot stations, saving resources and improving coating quality
- Sorting, assembly, product stacking
- “Pick&Place” applications
Our offer includes:
- Comprehensive designs of robot lines for industrial use with professional implementation
- Design of robot heads/grippers
- Programming services, as well as modernisation and optimisation of working stations
- Testing at our premises in order to select the optimal solution and deliver a proven product
- Integration of workstations with 2D and 3D vision systems
- Workstation training for employees on how to operate robots
- Simulation of workstations and 3D visualizations illustrating the operation of robotic applications in practice